- Address Line 1: Blackmore Road
- Address Line 2: Brentwood
- Zip/Postal Code: CM15 0HZ
- Phone Number: 01277 375499
- Fish Species: Bream, Carp, Crucian Carp, Catfish, Roach, Tench
- Tickets Available: Day Ticket, Night Ticket
- Listed: November 5, 2014 2:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Day Ticket arrival 6.30am, start fishing 7.00am - Finish fishing 7.00pm and must leave the premises by 7.30pm.
Night Ticket arrival 6.30pm, start fishing 7.00pm - Finish fishing 7am and must leave premises by 7.30am.
Arrival and departure times vary throughout the Winter months, please enquire when booking.
For Pricing please see: http://www.churchwoodfisheries.co.uk/index.php/bookings.html
Rules & Bans
Churchwood Fisheries Rules
- Valid ticket holders only permitted onto fishery. Strictly no guests and no viewing of lakes.
- No persons under the age of 16
- Barbless hooks only, no leadcore or leaders of any description, only rig tubing is permitted.
- Maximum of 2 rods per angler.
- No shelf life boilies
- No braided mainlines to be used unless for marker float / feature finding etc.
- Free running rigs only on Jenkins lake, no fixed, semi-fixed or shocker rigs allowed.
- No live-baiting permitted. No fish to be removed or introduced.
- No nuts of any kind permitted.
- No keep nets or carp sacks to be used.
- Only landing nets, weigh slings and unhooking mats provided to be used.
- Strictly no litter, this also includes no cigarette butts left in swims.
- No fires and no BBQ's.
- Each angler to be in possession of the appropriate Environment Agency Rod Licenses.
- Neither the fishery nor any of its servants shall be held responsible for any loss or damage to, or theft of property. Ticket holders shall not be entitled to make claims against the fishery or any of its servants in respect of any such damage, loss, theft or injury.
One of the best day ticket fishing waters in Essex.
Churchwood Fisheries is a peaceful day ticket fishery set within the owners private back garden in Brentwood Essex.
The complex offers 3 lakes; Jenkins, Churchwood and the Cat Lake. Set within mature surroundings anglers can enjoy the diverse wildlife including resident Kingfishers and muntjac deer.
The River Wid sits just above the fishery and benefiting the fishery with a regular in flow of fresh water creating a healthy and vibrant environment for the various species of fish that inhabit these wonderful lakes.
2681 total views, 1 today