- Address Line 1: Thirsk
- Address Line 2: North Yorkshire
- Zip/Postal Code: YO7 3BG
- Phone Number: 01845 501321
- Venue Type: Fishery Complex
- Fish Species: Bream, Carp, Grass Carp, Chub, Perch, Pike, Roach, Rudd, Tench
- Tickets Available: Day Tickets
- Tackle Shop on Site?: Yes
- Holiday Lodges/Accommodation Available?: Yes
- Listed: November 10, 2014 3:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The site opens 6:30 am - 9:00 pm during the summer months.
Dawn to dusk during the winter months
Day Ticket £8.00
Evening Ticket (from 4pm) £5.00
Senior Citizen £5.00
Juniors (under 14 - must be accompanied by an adult) £5.00
Rules & Bans
All persons of the age of 12 and over must have a valid Environment Agency Rod Licence.
Night fishing by arrangement only.
No microbarbs/barbed hooks.
Fishery feed pellets only
No litter, fires, dogs, excessive noise.
Groundbait in feeders or pole cup.
2 rods allowed per person.
Juniors below 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
Anglers must have an assembled landing net at all times
No fish to be removed from site.
1951 total views, 1 today